If you are an experienced Test Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Test Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Test Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): 45-47 / hour
- Single point of contact for the test organization and the feature owner, engineering team, and supplier
- Manage the test project for the assigned features including integration/definition, scope/coverage, time, communications, and risk
- Develop and negotiate the testing scope and statement of work
- Support the tradeoff analysis of test requirements vs test environment capabilities to define test scope and instrumentation strategies
- Analyze requirements, vehicle components electrical schematics, functional specifications, and FMEA documentation
- Design, maintain and execute test procedures in alignment with test design guidelines and strategy
- Document test environment, automation, and vehicle variant management requirements
- Implement and validate test environment, automation, and vehicle variant management solutions
- Develop test procedures to validate the test environment (intake tests)
- Analyze test execution results to generate reports, document incidents, and drive them to resolution
- Troubleshoot vehicle systems and test environment functionality to minimize false positive incident reports
- Implement continuous improvement strategies for test design, management, and execution processes
As a Test Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2+ Years of experience in automotive software development or validations.
- 2+ Years of experience in software development life cycle or Agile process experience.
- 2+ Years of experience utilizing software testing or quality assurance methodologies or ISTQB test methods
- 2+ Years of experience in vehicle level testing for Key off load (KOL) or sleep current measurement
- 2+ Years of experience in Automotive network management testing experiences ( classic and autosar )
- 2+ Years of experience in plant diagnostics testing experience
- 2+ Years of experience in validation support of dSPACE or NI HIL simulators
- 2+ Years of experience in dSPACE control and automation desk software.
- 2+ Years of experience test automation and scripting development
- 2+ Years of experience in distributed feature testing experience
- Valid Drivers license required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software or equivalent
- Education Preferred: Master's Degree in Engineering or related field
As a Test Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Test Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Apply to this Job
Looking for more?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter with trends, news, and job information.