If you are an experienced Model Fabricator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Model Fabricator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Model Fabricator will include:
- Compensation (Range): 36.00/ hour
- Employees in this job function support with physical validation and refinement of designs before moving to mass production. They achieve this by creating tangible prototypes, which enable comprehensive evaluation, testing, and collaboration among various teams. Ultimately, their work contributes to enhancing the design quality, functionality, and manufacturability of automotive components and systems.
As a Model Fabricator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of understanding the requirements for physical model development and clay modeling techniques.-- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with continuous change and willingness to learn new skills. - Proficient at creative problem solving. - Ability to understand engineering requirements and incorporate into physical models.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the field.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as industrial design, mechanical engineering, or a related discipline.
As a Model Fabricator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Model Fabricator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Apply to this Job
Looking for more?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter with trends, news, and job information.