If you are an experienced PVT Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a PVT Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a PVT Engineer will include:
- The PVT Engineer plays a vital role in analyzing and improving the Quality of the vehicles. In this role, you will be 'first line of defense' with regards to quality.
- Conduct a daily review of incoming warranty claims data, review customer and dealership comments, bin claims into accurate binning categories, contact dealership/s for parts and repair diagnoses, participate in customer call back to ensure proper understanding of customer feedback, review returned parts for root cause analyses and support the assembly plant with Stop Ships/Stop Builds, Campaigns, Audits, Root Cause Analysis and other Quality related tasks. The PVT Engineer will also lead engineering trials and the implementation of running changes for the sub-system; issue engineering Alerts and initiate and/or pursue authorization of engineering concerns for product changes to support Quality objectives
As a PVT Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to use systems: WERs, Digital Buck, AIMs Competent in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- 5+ years of experience in Design & Release for automotive manufacturing
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline.
As a PVT Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for PVT Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Apply to this Job
Looking for more?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter with trends, news, and job information.