If you are an experienced Freight Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Freight Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Freight Analyst will include:
- Review freight invoices for accuracy and compliance with Non- Bulk Freight Management agreements and resolve discrepancies
- Perform Data Analytics for 2023 and 2024 to identify trends and cost reduction opportunities
- Track and Expedite critical and urgent shipments - communicate with field personnel review and address invoice exceptions , accessorial requests, and unmatched invoices in Navisphere.
- Assist with scheduling and Organization of carrier business revies
- Support small parcel administration of accounts and New account setups
As a Freight Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- SAP Experience
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and word
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Strong Analytical skills is a requirement
- Effective communicator vial email and over the phone
As a Freight Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Freight Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Apply to this Job
Looking for more?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter with trends, news, and job information.