Smart Connected Factory Communications Specialist
Compensation (Range): 27-31/ hour: Salary:
Keywords (2-5)*: communications, video, yammer, sharepoint, factory
Updated Job Description/Additional Information:Job Description
- This position will work full time at either the Urbandale ISG location or Moline Tech Center to assist the Smart Connected Factory Lead and Program Team in developing, organizing, and sending communications and materials to all factories around the globe.
- As a communications specialist for John Deere Integrated Solutions Group you will research, write, and edit communication materials for use in various media to support the overall communications strategy for John Deere's Smart Connected Factory Program.
- Plan, edit, and manage publications and other communication products including Powerpoint slides, Yammer posts, email communications, videos and podcasts
- Provide communications support to the Smart Connected Factory Program Team
- Manage the Smart Connected Factory Sharepoint Site
- Edit video of both meeting recordings and presentations for distribution within the company
- Plan and coordinate events for the Smart Connected Factory Program and the Manufacturing Technology Leadership Team including quarterly summits and annual face-to-face events
- Support activities to mass-communicate updates to over 60 factories worldwide
What skills you need:
- Experience with the above listed communications media
- Experience in video collection and editing (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Effective writing skills
- Knowledge of various communication styles such as design, editing, photography, videography, web, marketing, and advertising
Job Location (Additional work locations): urbandale, iowa
Apply to this Job
Looking for more?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter with trends, news, and job information.