Job Description If you are an experienced Production Supervisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Production Supervisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Production Supervisor will include:
- Compensation (Range): $25-30/ hour
- The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized, manufacturing environment. The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring team safety; building teams and training / allocating manpower; driving and implementing continuous improvement solutions to improve product quality and reach throughput and cost targets; and ensuring team morale.
- Coordination of all activities to achieve business metrics and implement Production Way (SPW) processes and initiatives.
- Ensure the production plan is met; analyze issues with other roles, drive and implement continuous improvement activities and sustainability of solutions inside the zone.
- Ensure a safe workplace, by leading the Team to improve safety in the area and enforce the use of mandated safety tools and procedures.
- Ability to understand losses during the Shift, use the C-Matrix to coordinate SPW activities and improve Zone performances.
- Proactively analyzes quality KPIs related to the Zone, prioritizes quality issues and properly guides Team Leaders.
Production Supervisor Job Requirements As a Production Supervisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 100% onsite
Production Supervisor Benefits As a Production Supervisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Production Supervisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
your application has been submitted