Job Description If you are an experienced Quality Supervisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Quality Supervisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Quality Supervisor Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Quality Supervisor will include:
- Compensation (Range): $30 - $32/ hour
- The Quality Supervisor is responsible for leading union personnel in the manufacturing of quality products. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee the quality activities in all production and assembly areas on any shift.
- Assist with the execution of quality checks to ensure quality products are being delivered to the customer.
Quality Supervisor Job Requirements As a Quality Supervisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing environment, directing hourly union workers preferred.
- MS Office proficiency and excellent organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be flexible to work in a fast paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible with work schedule including afternoon shift, overtime and weekends.
Quality Supervisor Benefits As a Quality Supervisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Quality Supervisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
your application has been submitted