Job Description If you are an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Industrial Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Industrial Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Industrial Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): $41-$43/ hour
- Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
- Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
- Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
- Develop and improve work methods.
- Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
- Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
- Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
- Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
- Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
Industrial Engineer Job Requirements As a Industrial Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of Industrial Engineering experience in automotive assembly in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with time/motion studies, development of standardized work and standard data
- Ability to apply strong principles and analytical techniques to continuously improve the manufacturing process
- Practical knowledge and understanding of traditional lean manufacturing systems
- Knowledge of MODAPTS
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization from shop floor to management
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work any shift, overtime
Industrial Engineer BenefitsAs a Industrial Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Industrial Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDAUTOENG1
your application has been submitted