Job Description If you are an experienced Product Quality Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Product Quality Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Product Quality Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Product Quality Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): $42-$43/ hour
- Support Corporate Quality objectives/deliverables and communicate customer demands to all groups involved to ensure organizational success
- Provide expert technical leadership in coordinating and directing cross functional teams in the application of quality initiatives for the respective BICEEP area.
- Provide clear direction to skilled and non-skilled trades in the operation of product testing and evaluation to generate necessary quality test data
- Protect product design intent and function while assisting with identification and solutions of manufacturing constraints.
- Understand and deliver VLO and/or tooling strategy planning and design change recommendations to better suit in-plant processes
- Provide technical direction to employees regarding root cause analysis, issue resolution and establish corrective actions serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the manufacturing facility.
- Interpret released engineering designs, specifications, materials, and standards for hourly and salary personnel.
- Employ advanced problem-solving expertise to correct unfavorable variances and communicate alternative measures to mitigate engineering, timing and/or financial issues.
- Empowered (hold authority) to cease and commence product related activities in relation to quality related issues in the respective BICEEP (Body/Exterior, Interior, Chassis, Electrical, Engine Systems, Powertrain) area.
- Lead teams to identify risks/hazards associated with product designs, processes, applications, applying lessons learned, and assist in the generation of FMEA's and associated Control Plans
- Provide supervision necessary to perform, administer or direct rework/repair methods and processes in compliance with engineering standards.
Product Quality Engineer Job Requirements As a Product Quality Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Well-versed in Excel, PowerPoint and Google based programs
- Effective presentation/public speaking skills
- Experienced with problem solving tools
- Demonstrated ability to coach and teach others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate details from executive level to plant staff level
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work off shift hours as necessary
- Self-motivated and directed
Product Quality Engineer BenefitsAs a Product Quality Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Product Quality Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
your application has been submitted