Job Description If you are an experienced Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator will include:
- Assist Plant Manager and Personnel Director.
- Check Mail Box.
- Create and Distribute Monthly Meeting Calendar.
- Send Outlook Calendar Meeting Invites.
- Submit payment for bills as required.
- Receive product in SAP.
- Update and maintain the Organizational Chart.
- Update and maintain the Internal Phone List.
- Schedule Conference Room Meetings.
- Order and update employee badges.
- Submit food orders for plant visits and celebrations.
- Provide support and backup coverage for Dealer Liaison/Quality Supervisor/MR Supervisor/IC Clerk.
- Help with new hire onboarding activities.
- Submit Salary Overtime Report.
- Work Site Description:100% on site
- Preferred Work Schedule: M-F 8am - 4:30pm.
Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator Job Requirements As a Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years experience
Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator BenefitsAs a Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Manufacturing Administrative Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
your application has been submitted