Job Description If you are an experienced TREAD Project Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a TREAD Project Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. TREAD Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a TREAD Project Coordinator will include:
- Compensation (Range): $38-$40 / hour
- Supporting the quarterly planning activities required to ensure the TREAD reporting timeline is maintained, preventing risk to submission deadlines.
- Facilitating the Data Sharing Agreements document exchanges with the Data Source Owners, documenting the source owner agreements to the data requirements, as well as the confirmation sign-off for the source files' quarterly record count.
- Identifying increases or decreases in records from data sources quarter-over-quarter, engaging Data Source Owners for reasons for data fluctuations, used for reporting and Trend Analysis.
- Resolution of data source Gaps and Exceptions required to determine reportability and ensure complete and accurate data used for quarterly TREAD EWR reporting purposes.
- Documenting data discrepancies identified during source Gap and Exception work, interacting with Data Source teams on updates required for further processing.
- Identifying notable trends found in narrative mappings to the extended TSRC Teams for further review and investigation.
- Leading the Completeness & Accuracy analysis for the quarterly TREAD EWR reports (i.e., Death & Injury, Aggregate and Field Report Copies). This will involve coordination with affected Company Business teams and ensuring incoming source data is binned to appropriate TREAD component categories, coordinating last updates if needed.
- Involvement in the continuous improvement actions for TREAD EWR reporting, including Information Technology and Business system and process improvements to streamline TREAD activities and minimize risks in reporting.
- Assisting to maintain electronic repository of TREAD data and reporting.
- Supporting regular updates to the TREAD Processes and Procedures.
- On-going assessments of new potential TREAD reportable sources
- Information sharing with other TSRC teams.
- Supporting ad hoc requests from Legal and NHTSA, as needed.
TREAD Project Coordinator Job Requirements As a TREAD Project Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a business, mathematics, engineering, or technically related field.
- Some experience in Regulatory, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, or Business.
- Demonstrated ability to process data and analyze trends.
- Preferred Requirements:
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills.
- TREAD experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Process thinker - having the ability to identify, interpret, and apply/communicate regulatory changes to business systems (Engineering, Legal, Dealer Operations, Sales and Marketing, Quality, Purchasing).
- Strong adaptable abilities in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power point), and specialized reporting software.
- A professional demeanor to enlist the help of legal counsel for interpreting new requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong analytical abilities to review and summarize large amounts of complex data.
- Additional Must Haves:
- Prior project management experience
- Regulatory/Legal experience (strong would like to have, maybe not MUST)
- Experience working daily with IT team
- Strong independent worker
- 3+years experience
- Onsite/Remote Hybrid @ CTC
- No travel
TREAD Project Coordinator BenefitsAs a TREAD Project Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for TREAD Project Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted