Job Description If you are an experienced Paint Process Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Paint Process Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Paint Process Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Paint Process Specialist will include:
- Compensation (Range): $40 - $42/ hour
- The Paint Process Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing paint processing support during design, installation and launch of new paint manufacturing equipment through every station of the painting process. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with Plant Work Place Integration Teams and define each manual work station and its process definition.
- Interface with product engineering teams and plant personnel to coordinate process validation of pretreatment, sealing and paint application.
- Ensure all work stations are compliant with state and federal safety codes.
- Track installation progress and commissioning of the stations that they comply with original intent and line rate. Rebalance work stations if necessary.
- Manage documentation, software and final deliverables.
- Implement IT applications and part traceability requirements as outlined by advanced stamping manufacturing engineering and plant manufacturing engineering.
Paint Process Specialist Job Requirements As a Paint Process Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical) or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in manufacturing, project design and construction environment.
- 5 to 10 years' experience with automotive paint shop processes
- Strong understanding of WCM (World Class Manufacturing)
- Understanding of man assignments and process layout design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of interacting with Plant Management, Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, and Procurement Management.
- Ability to prepare/orally present key presentations using Microsoft Office/Google software to upper management personnel.
- 100% onsite assignment. Local candidates only.
Paint Process Specialist BenefitsAs a Paint Process Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Paint Process Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDAUTOENG1
your application has been submitted