Job Description If you are an experienced RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst will include:
- Experience completing RFIs/RFPs/Security Questionnaires, Excellent editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills, content management/RFP software like RFPIO, Loopio, or similar.
- Technology the candidate must have experience in to be considered: Any technology background: telecommunications, IT solutions, software solutions.
- Prepare and submit comprehensive and compliant responses to E-RATE RFPs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather required information, including technical specifications, pricing, and documentation.
- Review and analyze RFP requirements to ensure responses align with program guidelines.
- High level understanding of Ethernet and Internet technologies (L2 and L3).
- Stay updated on the latest E-RATE program regulations, guidelines, and changes.
- Ensure all E-RATE program documentation and submissions adhere to regulatory standards.
- Assist in audits and provide necessary documentation and support.
RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst Job Requirements As a RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic level of networking and ethernet technologies is a requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or IT, or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of E-RATE program regulations and processes is a plus.
- Previous experience in RFP coordination, procurement, or project management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst BenefitsAs a RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for RFP Coordinator / RFP Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDAUTOW2
your application has been submitted