Job Description If you are an experienced Product Process Supervisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Product Process Supervisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Product Process Supervisor Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Product Process Supervisor will include:
- Compensation (Range): $34- $36/ hour
- The Product Process Supervisor will be responsible for managing designated manufacturing processes in a fast paced, high volume, unionized, manufacturing environment.
- The Product Process Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring conformance of processes and coordinating engineering, tooling and quality changes in their assigned area/department.
- The selected candidate will coordinate all safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale initiatives.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members (both bargaining unit and supervisory) regarding World Class Manufacturing techniques for problem solving and corrective action implementation.
- The Product Process Supervisor will interface with Corporate Engineering, Program Management, Product Engineering and Supplier Quality to assure compliance to build requirements as well as to drive product changes necessary to improve quality.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the direct supervision of bargaining unit employees
- Manage Process Sheets through Advanced Manufacturing Planning System (AMPS), propose modifications and guarantee process standardization across all shifts.
- Analyze quality data, prioritize issues based on quality data and provide recommendations for improvement to the team.
- Manage and lead part/process changes that affect the floor
- Audit and manage process parameters and identify optimal strategy based on CP-CPK results
- Root cause vehicle dimensional parameter issues to improve quality metrics
- Ensure non-conforming parts are identified and processed
- Collaborate with Team Leaders, Engineers and other roles in continuous improvement activities
- Actively participate and lead kaizen project activities centered on Safety, Cost, Quality and throughput improvements and waste reduction opportunities identified through cost deployment
Product Process Supervisor Job Requirements As a Product Process Supervisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a engineering discipline
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Product Process Supervisor BenefitsAs a Product Process Supervisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Product Process Supervisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted