Job Description If you are an experienced NOC Operator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a NOC Operator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. NOC Operator Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a NOC Operator will include:
- Compensation (Range): $30-$32/ hour
- Schedule: The client is seeking someone for 2nd or 3rd shift. This may be a rotational schedule, including weekends, 8 hour or 10 hour shifts. This is also hybrid with 2 or 3 days per week in the office.
- **Please include at the top of the resume if your candidate can work any and all times, prefers one shift over the other, ok with rotations, can work weekends if needed, etc.
- Provides support in a 24x7x365 days/year Network Operations Center that monitors, resolves, tests, and escalates SCN DAS and WiFi alarms and security issues to ensure company compliance with customer requirements. Ensure all SCN DAS and WiFi networks are meeting industry standards and meeting performance goals.
- Serve as primary support for Small Cell Operations by managing internal and customer devices, performing analysis of alarms, and taking steps to restore service.
- Engage field operations and Tier 2 support for network equipment issues as needed.
- Respond to client requests and notify clients of network problems and business impacts
- Review planned and unplanned changes to network infrastructure
- Monitor the Small Cell networks by using provided systems and tools to remotely access complex equipment and test/resolve alarms on these networks.
- Provide surveillance on 7x24 basis to observe and document alarms on networks and equipment
- Using provided tools to localize network problems to host or remote equipment
- Provide correlation of multiple alarm conditions or tickets to identify root cause trouble resolution.
- Monitor and perform testing of the Wi-Fi systems, provide diagnostics for the network performance and interface with customer NOC center for feedback on customer issues.
- Use software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems.
- Monitoring and control of after-hours for emergency fiber/cable locate process to escalate to field personnel as needed.
- Interface with field personnel to verify repairs, testing of alarm systems and documenting resolutions.
- Basic troubleshooting and configuration of data alarm connectivity designs.
- Provide first contact for large scale outages, lead outage calls, and provide feedback on outages for customers, contractors, technicians, and other involved employees.
- Configure and modify Small cell networks and nodes to Network Monitoring software.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products, processes, and systems associated with the SCN and Wi-Fi systems.
NOC Operator Job Requirements As a NOC Operator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent technical training in electronics.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of customer service and/or service dispatch experience
- Telecommunication and wireless experience preferred
- Knowledge of wireless telecommunications network management systems
- Excellent sense of personal accountability
- Excellent customer service skills with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialized system tools
- Skilled at completing tickets for maintenance purpose
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of wireless communications a plus
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to make critical decisions
NOC Operator BenefitsAs a NOC Operator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for NOC Operator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted