Job Description If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Project Manager Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Project Manager will include:
- Compensation (Range):38-45 / hour
- Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and are in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
Project Manager Job Requirements As a Project Manager you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of workflow problems, critical paths, and institute remedies.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams.
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
- Need a PM that is knowledgeable in small cells 5G deployments, and with some knowledge of Florida permitting requirements. Knowledge of installing utility poles and/or fiber optic cable in the public right of way would be a plus.
- The PM will not actually be executing the permitting or construction work but monitoring other functional teams to meet these types of task deadlines.
- A knowledge and understanding of when to put leads/lags into project schedules as buffers based on schedule risks.
- Must be able to assemble and manage a Risk Register using PMI Risk Management techniques.
- Must have MS Excel knowledge, and large budget management experience
Project Manager BenefitsAs a Project Manager with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Project Manager Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! INDCC1
your application has been submitted