Material Coordinator, Milan, IL Pay Range - $25.00/hr. (depending on experience) Bartech has an excellent long-term contract opportunity with John Deere for a Material Coordinator. The individual in this position will coordinate the flow of materials in multiple departments of the factory, which may include shipping and receiving. Additionally, this role will:Job Description
- Coordinates for multiple departments the procuring, expediting, producing and delivering material on time. Includes managing the movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management.
- Finds and corrects root cause of material shortages.
- May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules. May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials.
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
- Implements the output from the engineering release and change management process.
- Efficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Expect to walk frequently throughout the shift, this position is a mix of desk work and troubleshooting issues on a manufacturing shop floor environment.
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing while providing services to John Deere, who is looking for people who are eligible to work in the US and can start immediately. Bartech is an established and trusted staffing partner to our client companies. We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Sounds Interesting? Apply today! Job Location (Additional work locations): Milan, IL
your application has been submitted