Content Analyst, Moline, IL Pay Range - $18.00 - $22.25/ hour (depending on experience) Bartech has an excellent long term contract opportunity with John Deere for a Content Analyst. The individual in this position will coordinate, develop, and maintain web sites that provide valuable information and tools and serve internal and external customers. Additionally, this role will:Job Description
- Coordinates the technical creation of innovative written, visual, and audio content for internet pages so that the web site is appealing, informative and satisfying to the visitor and is competitive in the marketplace.
- Manages and publishes web content by interacting with marketing groups, legal, other divisions, and the enterprise to maintain current and relevant product and service information.
- Ensure content conveys a consistent tone and credible message to the online audience.
- Monitor quality and adherence to policies, authoring & brand standards, and guidelines on the company's web sites, escalate issues as appropriate and facilitate resolution of problems.
- Support of project/ticket requests from multiple units and divisions.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure the needs and goals of web projects are met.
- Ability to support global business partners, including ability attend meetings as scheduled.
- Creates, updates, and maintains sensitive and confidential company information, adhering to company policies and procedures
- Experience with content management system tools, such as OpenText TeamSite, Adobe, WordPress, other
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Agile Kanban Methodology
- Experience creating and implementing training on digital tools and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks.
- Strong communication skills including writing, grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style
- Experience working and communicating with business partners across divisions
- Project management experience
- Experience with Site Improve or similar website optimization tools
- Experience with front end coding (i.e. HTML, CSS)
- Experience with UX principles & methodologies
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing while providing services to John Deere, who is looking for people who are eligible to work in the US and can start immediately. Bartech is an established and trusted staffing partner to our client companies. We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Sounds Interesting? Apply today! Job Location (Additional work locations): Moline, IL
your application has been submitted