Job Description If you are an experienced Software Controls Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Software Controls Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Software Controls Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Software Controls Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): / hour: Salary: $49.00 - $52.00 hr
- Primary responsibilities will include developing and executing functional and integration test plans for all components owned by the Software Platform group.
- Automated test execution is a critical part of the overall test coverage which requires the candidate to have working knowledge of Python scripting.
- The candidate will work as part of a high performing team and will be encouraged to contribute ideas and solutions as part of their daily work.
- This position will provide the candidate with the unique opportunity to gain experience in helping to deliver cutting edge software and services with an industry leader.
- Analyzing product requirements
- Cross-functional collaboration with teams to design test plans and test setups for software solutions that span multiple domains.
- Test Automation development
- Test failure analysis
- Test coverage analysis
Software Controls Engineer Job Requirements As a Software Controls Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree/ Associates in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of software testing experience on embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms
- Test Automation experience in Python
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in testing for automotive
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Experience using JIRA
- Methodical; capable of prioritizing work and working to tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Python - Slash
- Testrail - Jenkins
- Test Automation Framework using Python
Software Controls Engineer BenefitsAs a Software Controls Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Software Controls Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted