Job Description If you are an experienced Supplier Warranty Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Supplier Warranty Technician. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Supplier Warranty Technician Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Supplier Warranty Technician will include:
- Supplier Warranty Technician
- Location: Elmendorf, TX
- $20-23 per hour
- Monday-Friday 7am- 3:30pm
- This role is responsible for performing failure mode analysis on alleged defective material returned to the Product Review Center from the dealer network, primaritly focused on engine teardown and connecting rod removal.
- This process includes but is not limited to complete engine teardown while mounted on an engine stand, conrod harvesting, conrod sorting, conrod cleaning, and some reassembly.
- The person in this role will be utilizing a variety of test equipment including but not limited to basic hand tools, power tools, pnumatic tools, measurement devices such as micrometers, torque equipment, multi-meter, and product specific test fixtures/machines.
- This person will be expected to meet or exceed testing claims per hour and testing defect metrics.
- Supporting the $100M+ A26 Camtac/Linmar connection rod litigation efforts, the Product Review Center has accumulated a 10 month backlog of engines that require teardown to harvest of the connecting rods for inspection.
- Based on current engine and connecting rod failures, this backlog will increase 1 month per week. To reduce and eliminate this backlog the Product Review Center requires 2 full time Supplier Warranty Technician contractors.
- This contract role will primarily focused on receiving and disassembling returned engines for connecting rod removal.
- This process includes but is not limited to complete engine teardown while mounted on an engine stand, connecting rod removal, connecting rod sorting, connecting rod cleaning, and partial engine reassembly.
- The individual(s) in this role will be utilizing a variety of test equipment including but not limited to basic hand tools, power tools, pnumatic tools, measurement devices such as micrometers, torque equipment, multi-meter, and product specific test fixtures/machines.
- The individual(s) in the role must have the ability to lift 50lbs unassisted and over 50lbs assisted with an overhead crane.
- This individual(s) will be expected to meet or exceed testing claims per hour and testing defect metrics.
Supplier Warranty Technician Job Requirements As a Supplier Warranty Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic engine principles
- Engine component identification
- Basic hand tool skills / usage
- Ability to take direction and follow a defined process
- Positive attitude and a good work ethic
- The person in the role must have the ability to lift 50lbs unassisted and over 50lbs assisted with an overhead crane.
- Safety shoes required
Supplier Warranty Technician BenefitsAs a Supplier Warranty Technician with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Supplier Warranty Technician Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDAUTOW2
your application has been submitted