Job Description If you are an experienced North Texas Lone River Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a North Texas Lone River Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. North Texas Lone River Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a North Texas Lone River Specialist will include:
- The North Texas Lone River Specialist is responsible for market execution with 5 of the 12 branches of Ben E. Keith network in the state of Texas.
- IBO attainment - retail execution display & distribution
- Scheduling Distributor work with, sampling events, and non-premise events
- Local budget management
- Market execution
- Accountable for actively identifying and communicating gaps/opportunities to respective branch
- Manage local allocation of resources, such as trade, A&P, and incremental spending
- Communicates all channel programming/initiatives to local teams to ensure understanding & gain feedback
North Texas Lone River Specialist Job Requirements As a North Texas Lone River Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- College graduate with 2+ years of experience working across a diverse beverage alcohol distributor network preferred.
- Distributor experience/management a plus
- Expected to be extremely self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Strong organizational, communication and influencing skills are required
- Looking for a candidate with Sales and Execution.
- Highly prefer someone with alcohol beverage sales execution experience.
- Must understand program execution and planning. And understand TTB/TABC laws.
- Prefer Someone from Bev/alc or CPG.
- Selected candidate will be travelling within Austin, TX areas to meet distributors and retailers.
- All other information on job description.
- Shift timings: Regular day shift, 8 hour per day and 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (occasional evenings/weekends)
- Looking for a candidate with Sales and Distribution. Highly prefer someone with beer distribution experience. Prefer Someone from Bev/alc or CPG. All other information on job description.
- Travel needed for this role? - Yes, They need to have a car. 4 days travel and 1 day onsite at office within the Austin area and any expenses incurred will be reimbursed including mileage.
North Texas Lone River Specialist BenefitsAs a North Texas Lone River Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for North Texas Lone River Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted