Job Description If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Project Manager Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Project Manager will include:
- Compensation (Range): $75 / hour
- Hybrid 2-3 days a week onsite
- The selected candidate will lead cross functional project teams for the purpose of executing the requested project scope within the defined schedule and cost. Incumbents are expected to ensure compliance with PMCoE standards corporate policies regulatory requirements environmental and safety standards/policies and manage the expectations of customers both internal and external to the organization. Incumbents are expected to possess advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. They are fully competent in use of project management concepts and procedures. They identify problems develop solutions and take actions to resolve issues.
- Lead Project Teams. Provide leadership oversight management delegation and coordination to the various internal and external team members and organizations that are providing services to the project development engineering project controls estimating construction management supply chain legal EHS QA/QC operations communications regulatory security fuels transmission etc.
- The PM manages all matrixed members of the team daily and is responsible for interfacing with functional managers of team members regarding placement development and conflict resolution. bull Establish and maintain communications among all project/programs stakeholders. Structure and lead project development related activities and ensure open communication between all team members key stakeholders and management monthly project reviews project turnover meetings weekly reports monthly reports etc. and to properly report project status. Assure that Project Plan all appropriate reports and reporting means are developed and managed according to PMCoE Standards. Present reports to appropriate management / governance team skillfully.
Project Manager Job Requirements As a Project Manager you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree AND 5 years minimum required related experience In Lieu of Degree High School / GED AND 9 years minimum required related experience
- Desired Qualifications Masters - business MBA project management or equivalent PMP Certification Professional Engineer License Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls Experience in utility industry Knowledge/experience in construction management Working Conditions Primarily Office Environment with regular field visits to project work locations including but not limited to both Substation sites and Line ROW.
Project Manager BenefitsAs a Project Manager with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Project Manager Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDDUKE1
your application has been submitted