Job Description If you are an experienced Project Scheduler (Primavera) looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Project Scheduler (Primavera). This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Project Scheduler (Primavera) Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Project Scheduler (Primavera) will include:
- Compensation (Range): 45-50 / hour: Salary:
- *This is a scheduler role*
- *Full time, hybrid, 2-3 days/week in office*
- *Location: Charlotte, NC (Duke Energy Center) or Raleigh, NC (North Carolina Regional Headquarters)
- This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy.
- Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight.
- Workers effectively apply fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied.
- They have an understanding of associated project controls software, must have hands on experience using primavera (p6) as the scheduling software.
- This position typically is assigned to a high volume of White projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Have experience / capability to lead schedule review meetings and work with the project team to obtain information to build / update the project schedule.
Project Scheduler (Primavera) Job Requirements As a Project Scheduler (Primavera) you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (P6).
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (p6) in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of project controls principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
Project Scheduler (Primavera) BenefitsAs a Project Scheduler (Primavera) with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Project Scheduler (Primavera) Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted