Job Description If you are an experienced Software Engineer OTA looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Software Engineer OTA. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Software Engineer OTA Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Software Engineer OTA will include:
- Compensation (Range): 44-48 / hour
- This individual will play a key role in automating some of the critical steps in the overall OTA delivery processes.
- Work with OTA team members, collect requirements and track them using Jira.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy the process automation scripts using Python in-house APIs.
- Schedule and monitor the health of automation jobs using GitHub Actions.
- Create, program, and maintain Confluence dashboards using SQL/JQLs.
- Create and maintain Jira Filters and dashboards.
Software Engineer OTA Job Requirements As a Software Engineer OTA you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Software development experience in Python and SQL. * Experience with Design Patterns and OOP.
- Experience Required: 3+ years of software development in Python and SQL.
- Experience Preferred: Jira, Jira Cloud and Jira Align and know how to create filters, dashboards, and reports to communicate health of initiatives for various levels of management. * Jira Automation, GitHub Actions, and SharePoint APIs. * Atlassian Confluence dashboards creation using Table Transformer programming. * Testing process and test automation.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent.
Software Engineer OTA BenefitsAs a Software Engineer OTA with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Software Engineer OTA Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted