Job Description If you are an experienced Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing will include:
- Customer Service Representative
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Pay Rate: $28
- Employment type: 6 month contract
- Function as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
- Perform contract review of all orders for customer requirements to ensure orders are processed per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
- Ensure orders are received into the ERP system and/or other support databases.
- Accountable for ensuring demand alignment.
- Perform order entry demand alignment as required.
- Ensure that the customer's supplier web-based purchasing systems' requirements are being fulfilled. Interface with Associate Representative (i.e., Order Administration) to ensure customer requirements are met and completed. Interface with customer to mitigate exceptions to meeting customer requirements.
- Maintain a fundamental understanding of regulatory processes around Aerospace and Export Controls and assures compliance with all export control regulations- ITAR
- Provide continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers' needs.
- Support the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments.
- Support in negotiating contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions ensuring compliance with policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
- Support Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of FAA requirements for repair and PMA purchases and of CAS/TINA requirements.
- Assess current practices for continuous process improvements.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing Job Requirements As a Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution OR Associates Degree from an accredited institution and three (3) years of experience in customer interfacing role OR six (6) years of experience in equivalent customer interfacing role required.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of Grand Rapids, MI. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing BenefitsAs a Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Customer Service Representative-Manufacturing Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCECA1
your application has been submitted