Job Description If you are an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Quality Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Quality Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Quality Engineer will include:
- Inspect an estimated 400 oil rings / seals.
- Determine if parts are made per print specifications / requirements.
- Notify engineering as to non-conformances.
- Work with engineering to resolve if parts can be used as is or if a disposition needs to be issued.
- FAI / FAIR development and processing for review and sign-off.
- Provide recommendations for process cost quality and/or delivery improvements as required.
- Ability to read and understand part prints / procedures.
- Ability to use verniers / dial calipers mics pie tape and other hand inspection instrumentation.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen U.S. Permanent Resident i.e. 'Green Card Holder' Political Asylee or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
- Only candidates residing within the immediate Beltsville area 50 miles will be considered for this position.
Quality Engineer Job Requirements As a Quality Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3 + years experience
Quality Engineer BenefitsAs a Quality Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Quality Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCECA1
your application has been submitted