Accountant, Kernersville, NC Pay Range - $ 28.50/hr. (depending on experience) Bartech has an excellent long-term contract opportunity with John Deere for an Accountant. The individual in this position will prepare various daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial/cost reports, statements, or exhibits. Additionally, this role will:Job Description
- Performs various moderately complex professional accounting assignments requiring knowledge of business unit, company policy, or accounting theory. Includes coordinating, preparing and analyzing financial information and reports that provide summary information for management use in making company financial decisions.
- Records routine or recurring transactions.
- Gathers, reviews, and analyzes statistical information.
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information.
- Examines accounting information contained in reports and exhibits, traces and reconciles unusual variances.
- Performs complex account reconciliations.
- Communicates with others within the department or outside of the work area in order to exchange information and to answer questions or resolve issues. Limited reporting to management in area of expertise.
- 3 - 5 years of accounting experience
- SAP experience within the FI/CO modules
- Previous experience in either general accounting or account's payable role
- Proactive communicator with strong work ethic
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing while providing services to John Deere, who is looking for people who are eligible to work in the US and can start immediately. Bartech is an established and trusted staffing partner to our client companies. We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Sounds Interesting? Apply today! INDJD1Job Location (Additional work locations): Kernersville, NC
your application has been submitted