Job Description If you are an experienced Sr. Executive Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Sr. Executive Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Sr. Executive Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Sr. Executive Specialist will include:
- Sr. Executive Specialist
- Auburn Hills, MI
- contract with the potential to convert after 6 months
- Provide administrative support to the North American Aftermarket Leadership Team.
- Manage all aspects of executive calendar daily, coordinating meeting schedules and gathering necessary information/material for preparation of meetings.
- Coordinate complex travel plans, both domestic and internationally.
- Reconcile expense reports; prepare presentations and other forms of correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of office and data.
- Handle routine correspondence from both internal clients & external contacts.
- Answer & screen telephone calls.
- Coordinate and maintain department work flow.
- Work flexible hours and onsite as business dictates
Sr. Executive Specialist Job Requirements As a Sr. Executive Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience working in an Executive Admin capacity including facilitating meetings
- Must have a minimum of 1+ year of experience with planning and coordinating meeting events (not conferences) with external stakeholders
- Must have at least 1+ year of experience with planning international trips
- Must have intermediate level experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams) and expense reporting software
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- High level of discretion related to sensitive and confidential data
- Excels at building trusting relationships with management & colleagues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level attention to detail and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment and problem solving capabilities
- Self-starter who anticipates activities and/or problems and proactively addresses.
Sr. Executive Specialist BenefitsAs a Sr. Executive Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Sr. Executive Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDOTH1
your application has been submitted