Job Description If you are an experienced Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator will include:
- Compensation (Range): 45-54.5/ hour
- Close collaboration with Commercial Business Services (CBS) functions, the Commercial Front office and various Commercial support groups. This position will be required to complete daily tasks as well as small projects.
- Performing daily tasks related to maintaining business Materials and Locations in SAP
- Monitor group mailbox and workflow to complete requested configuration tasks
- Performing error analysis and corrections related to accounting transactions entered in the system
- Collaborating with the Commercial front office to understand operational needs and translate the requirements into system solutions and configurations.
- Participating on process improvement teams.
- Extracting and analyzing data (research, collection, analysis, error resolution).
- Performing regression and critical function testing.
Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator Job Requirements As a Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 or more years experience in Commercial support function
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Operate effectively in a dynamic work environment
- Experience with SAP
Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator BenefitsAs a Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Trade System Configuration Analyst / Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDP661
your application has been submitted