Job Description If you are an experienced Autosar Embedded Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Autosar Embedded Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Autosar Embedded Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Autosar Embedded Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): $46-$47/ hour:
- Design and develop Autosar-based embedded software components.
- Design and development of Low-level IoHW drivers for micro-controller-based products
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify low-level drivers using high-level languages (C, Python) and assembly code.
- Contribute to product success through consistent on-time delivery of high-quality, functioning complex device driver code.
- Scale, modify and re-factor existing software components to meet new architecture requirements.
- Work with company architecture and validation teams, tool vendors, and AUTOSAR basic software partners to create reusable software components, supporting documentation, and integration guides.
- Perform code-level integration-related tasks such as replicating build environments, source code debugging, and continuously improving and streamlining deployments.
Autosar Embedded Engineer Job Requirements As a Autosar Embedded Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, or related Field
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in C or Python
- Candidates must have strong programming skills in C/C++, and be able to write highly portable and platform-agnostic code
- Experience with low level interfaces such as I2C, SPI, ICU, PWM, GPT and CAN
- 1+ year experience in developing Proof-of-Concept applications for automotive ECUs
- 1+ years' experience working in an agile environment
Autosar Embedded Engineer BenefitsAs a Autosar Embedded Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Autosar Embedded Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted