Compensation (Range): 25-27/ hour: Salary: Keywords (2-5)*: digital, website, publisher, teamsite, wordpress, PIMUpdated Job Description/Additional Information: Digital Publisher
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
- Portfolio links will be required to be on all resumes. Resumes without portfolio links on them will be removed from consideration.
- Coordinates, develops and maintains web sites that provide valuable information and tools and serve internal and external customers.
- Ensures a quality presentation of written and graphical web content, a positive web visitor experience and a competitive web presence in the marketplace.
- Experience with content management system tools, such as Adobe, TeamSite, or WordPress - MUST HAVE
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) tools (Akeneo, InRiver, Plytix, etc...) - MUST HAVE
- Proven experience with website creation and development - MUST HAVE
- Proficient in Microsoft™ Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Planner, OneNote)
- Ability to handle and track multiple projects and/or tasks
Stand out skills:
- Strong communication skills including writing, grammatical usage, persuasive copy, and style
- Experience creating and implementing training on digital tools and processes
- Project management experience
- Experience working and communicating within a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Siteimprove, Acrolinx, or similar website optimization tools
- A digital publishing background is helpful
- Brand management/marketing experience is helpful as well
- Experience with Agile Kanban Methodology
Job Location (Additional work locations): remote
your application has been submitted