Job Description If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Talent Acquisition Advisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Talent Acquisition Advisor will include:
- Compensation (Range): 42.86 / hour:
- This will be a hybrid role with Monday thru Thursday in the office and Friday is an optional work from home day.
- The Talent Acquisition Advisor will build strategies to attract and employ top-tier talent across all levels of our growing organization. This role requires experience in corporate recruitment Accounting Finance Legal and Supply Chain and will work with business unit leadership teams in building partnerships in sourcing recruiting and selection process.
- This role will identify sourcing streams, build sourcing strategies, and lead the efforts of building talent pools. Specifically, you will work closely with hiring managers to understand business initiatives and talent required to achieve business goals. You will work directly with the Talent Acquisition team to understand the talent market to provide insights to leaders. This position will work directly with an existing talent acquisition team that is committed to quality client and candidate experience. You will collaborate on best practices in identifying and sourcing top talent through innovative strategies. This role will use Boolean search strings LinkedIn Recruiter UKG Recruiting and other sourcing resources.
- Act as a Talent Advisor by using talent and competitive intelligence to inform your search strategies.
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand our operating model and business drivers to achieve our goals and deliver for our customers.
- Conduct intake meetings with key partners to develop in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience technical skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Identify talent in the market build external talent pools and promote the client's brand.
- Partner with senior leadership on highly technical or leadership roles provide expertise on strategic sourcing models and/or partner with executive search firms as appropriate. Expectations
- Being a true talent advisor with a market view of talent across multiple domains to provide clear direction and hold stakeholders accountable in the recruiting process.
- Collaborative work done in a way that balances educated decision making with measured speed of implementation.
- Ability to continuously prioritize long-term plans with short-term urgent response needs.
- Ability to influence conversations and work through building of relationships thoughtful framing of issues and building influence through excellent work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Ability to tell our story in the market to promote our client's brand.
Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Requirements As a Talent Acquisition Advisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management
- Master's degree and/or HR Certification PHR SPHR preferred
- Eight (8) years of corporate recruiting experience is required in the following areas
- Supply Chain.
- Exposure to other areas of Human Resources is a plus
- Experience working on multiple initiatives and projects with the ability to prioritize based on business needs and impacts
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques in a high-volume multi-discipline environment bull General understanding of employment law
- Strong influencing skills to create positive outcomes
- Creative innovative and results oriented
- System experience with UKG is a plus
Talent Acquisition Advisor BenefitsAs a Talent Acquisition Advisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Talent Acquisition Advisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCC1
your application has been submitted