If you are an experienced Business Coordinator with automotive engineering projects' experience and are looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm, and our clients include some over the nation's biggest companies.This is a 12-month contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies.If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!Business Coordinator (Automotive Engineering Projects) Min 12 Months Contract (Long-term Contract) Windsor ON RATE
- Competitive hourly rate - $27.00 per hour
- Guaranteed min 40 hours in a week
- Over time is available on every hour after 44 hours in a week at 1.5 times the regular hourly rate
- Windsor, N8W 5B5
- 100% OnSite
- The Business coordinator is responsible for the administration and/or coordination of multiple programs and projects.
- Compiles and develops status reports, coordinates schedule, manages meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Responsible for the layout of presentations, reports, and statistical tables.
- Coordinates project activities and business plans and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- The Business Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support process improvements, business planning and business development.
- This position will work closely with Canada Engineering Management in coordinating daily activities to achieve business metrics and implementing resource planning initiatives.
- The Business Coordinator will organize, coordinate, and schedule all on-site and off-site meetings and activities for the Head of Engineering.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO * Prepare and distribute reports, agendas, minutes, letters of invitation, letters of support as required * Direct and coordinate / issue correspondence to Canada Engineering Management * Maintain and update organizational charts for all staff * Support resource planning compliance initiatives * Coordinate delivery of all incoming correspondence and stationary orders * Maintain telephone directory and group email lists * Monitor and help manage Canada Engineering Head calendar, phone and selected emails * New employee orientation and security access coordination * Tours, Quarterly town hall coordination and event food/beverage/supplies ordering as required * Track salary vacation schedules and monitor for plant policy application * Support and contribute to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Program and tools. * Coordinate travel activities for senior staffREQUIREMENTS * Bachelor's Degree * 3 to 5 years related experience in a unionized environment preferably within the automotive industry. * Excellent communication, written and presentation skills. * Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. * Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.IND_CA_2
your application has been submitted