Bilingual IT Procurement Analyst, Montreal, Quebec (On site)The Bilingual Commercial Analyst will provides support to technical Business Professionals with regard to a variety of administrative, systems, and business operations problems, and contributes to related system development projects of the most complex nature. Determines and defines system specifications, process improvement, quality assurance, interaction with customers and technical staff, problem resolution, and project-lead activities. Plans and performs technical analysis of company functions, processes, and activities to improve business applications.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct analysis on the size of the business's physical media inventory
- Total inventory of our physical media with our vendors (Tape Ark, CGI, Iron Mountain), ideally with the following information; Number of tapes, Volume of data, Media type (LTO4, Floppy, DLT III,...), Site location (Country and city), Owner - Product Group or Function owner (RTA, RTC, Finance,...), Cost and Risk rating
- Define a template for monthly reporting from those vendors to update our Backup Dashboard.
- Support the project lead and BI developer in the development of a Power BI Dashboard to track the data destruction.
- Design, develop or gather the cost model for the development of the dashboard for different data storage type, ideally with existing RT database.
- Physical StorageBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with Procurement
- Experience with inventory of physical media with different vendors
- Experience with Design, develop or gather the cost model for the development of the dashboard for different data storage types
- Experience with cloud
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disabilityIND_CA_3
your application has been submitted