Job Description If you are an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Quality Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Quality Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Quality Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): $35/ hour
- Analysis monitoring and reporting of costs per plant regarding expedited warranties rework scrap excess inventory and maintenance.
- Act as the quality lead for the plant. Interface and support customer requests concerns and evaluations. Monitoring of plant performance regarding the cost of nonconformities.
- Act as the representative of the entire Quality function on the product teams. Will need to support additional quality resources as required to support the projects: Monitor and update the daily VGNA scrap report.
- Lead cross-functional teams on projects to improve the quality assure compliance on current products across multiple manufacturing lines and with the customers. Examples include Special Characteristic capability improvement standardization of methods for quality evaluation and documentation such as 8D PFMEA and Control Plans. Using a standardization on approach such as MSA and Production Part Approval Process PPAP. Support to ensure the quality of products and/or processes for each plant that requires it.
- Follow-up on compliance in carrying out layered process audits.
- Participate as a Quality Management System QMS Fresh Eyes auditor each year. Realize audits to the quality management system in the different plants of the region. Ensure the correct use and implementation of procedures in the plants of the region
Quality Engineer Job Requirements As a Quality Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree 3 years of experience applying quality tools in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality and continuous improvement Problem solving 8D Root Cause Analysis statistics and statistical process control SPC process capability analysis measurement system analysis MSA geometric dimensions and tolerances GDT.
- Internal auditor in quality management systems IATF 16949 Core tools.
- Self-Motivated individual who is highly organized and capable of collaborating with various stakeholders to achieve assigned projects and tasks
- Analytical skills effective communication decision making
Quality Engineer BenefitsAs a Quality Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Quality Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCECA1
your application has been submitted