Job Description If you are an experienced Human Resources Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Human Resources Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Human Resources Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Human Resources Specialist will include:
- Human Resources Specialist
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Pay Rate: $50 per hour
- Starts out as a 4 month contract with possibility of extension
- Handle incoming inquiries, identify and documents issues, and process the necessary transactions in PeopleSoft.
- Escalate complex issues that require further review for research and resolution.
- Provide exceptional customer care and ensure resolution of issues.
- Contribute to continuously improving the people services in quality, efficiency, and care.
Human Resources Specialist Job Requirements As a Human Resources Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- SOMEONE WITH HR COORDINATOR OR SPECIALIST EXPERIENCE
- SOMEONE FAMILIAR WITH PEOPLESOFT TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS IN THE SYSTEM
- SOMEONE WITH A FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE MINDSET TO ASSIST MANAGERS WITH THESE PEOPLESOFT TRANSACTIONS
- BACHELORS DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCES OR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Human Resources Specialist BenefitsAs a Human Resources Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Human Resources Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDOTH1
your application has been submitted