Job Description If you are an experienced Tax Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Tax Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Tax Analyst Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Tax Analyst will include:
- Compensation (Range): $58-$62/ hour: Salary:
- Gather the requested compliance information needed for the external firm that files our US & Canadian Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes returns
- File the state Annual reports for our 10 plus US Companies, several of which are registered in all states
- Track & reconcile our Global tax department budget monthly by region
- Gather information and assist in preparing US and Canada Research Credit
- Support our State Income tax department's compliance process with storing all filed state and local income tax filings
- Gather all support needed to ensure we match the information the IRS reflects in their records for all the parties we will be remitting Form 1099s
- Prepare LIFO calculation, prepare FBAR filings, Support Form 5471/5472 filings
Tax Analyst Job Requirements As a Tax Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding and experience in ASC 740 - ie 4 plus years - in a large corporate environment.
- Strong Accounting background is important.
- Knowledge of Tax Accounting software systems such as Onesource Corptax is a plus.
- Experience in software systems such as SAP etc. is not required but would be useful.
- Minimum of an associate degree in accounting - Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with software products such as SAP Excel - v-lookup pivot tables Power BI/qlik view or equivalents thereof
Tax Analyst BenefitsAs a Tax Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Tax Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCECA1
your application has been submitted