Job Description If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Manufacturing Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): 32-36 / hour
- Deliver Manufacturing Delivery Quality Operating System requirements for your specific Subsystem (Electrical, Powertrain, Suspension, Exterior, Interior).
- Collaborate with Product Development team to generate facility & tooling costs, improve quality, and reduce labor requirements.
- Use virtual tools to evaluate the feasibility of new model designs for high volume assembly operations. - Write/modify/maintain process sheets and deliver updated Cycle Line Layouts.
- Lead identification, resolution, and closure of Assembly and Machining feasibility issues.
- Create and follow a master schedule for the design, build, and implementation of tools in your subsystem.
- Lead assembly, body, machining, battery cell tooling installation, start-up, and commissioning at the manufacturing site. In addition, support tooling buy-offs @ vendor facilities.
- Lead identification, resolution, and closure of all launch product and tooling issues.
- Develop "Lessons Learned" from New Model launches and implement Prevent Reoccurrence Actions into future programs.
- Support Department Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People, Morale, Environment, and Innovation (SQDCPMEI) initiatives.
- Interface with cross-functional activities (Product Development, Supplier Technical Assistance, Material Planning & Logistics, New Model Programs).
Manufacturing Engineer Job Requirements As a Manufacturing Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to support launch programs on extended travel
- Strong Project Management skills and result-oriented mindset
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- 3D CAD review abilities (Teamcenter, VisMockup, CATIA, or equivalent)
- Understanding of PFMEA and failure mode avoidance principles
- Strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate in stressful situations within timing constraints
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Automotive Manufacturing Engineering experience required
- Experience w/automotive assembly or machining tooling, processes and facilities required
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
Manufacturing Engineer BenefitsAs a Manufacturing Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Manufacturing Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted