Job Description If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support will include:
- Compensation (Range): $46-$48/ hour: Salary:
- The Manufacturing Engineer candidate will be a part of the team and be responsible for the following: Deliver Manufacturing Delivery Quality Operating System requirements for your specific Subsystem (Electrical, Powertrain, Suspension, Exterior, Interior).
- Collaborate with Product Development team to generate facility & tooling costs, improve quality, and reduce labor requirements. Use virtual tools to evaluate the feasibility of new model designs for high volume assembly operations.
Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support Job Requirements As a Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Primary Skills Required. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to support launch programs on extended travel.
- Strong Project Management skills and result-oriented mindset
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- 3D CAD review abilities (Teamcenter, VisMockup, CATIA, or equivalent)
- Understanding of PFMEA and failure mode avoidance principles
- Strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate in stressful situations within timing constraints. Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience Required: Automotive Manufacturing Engineering experience required. Experience w/automotive assembly or machining tooling, processes and facilities required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support BenefitsAs a Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Manufacturing Engineer Launch Support Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted