Job Description If you are an experienced Sales Representative looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Sales Representative. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Sales Representative Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Sales Representative will include:
- Sales Representative
- Southfield, MI
- Pay- $30/hr
- Assist sales teams with contract review, prototype management, pricing, quotations, price file maintenance, customer issues, payment issues and additional support as necessary.
- Manage pre- and post-production activities.
- Manage prototype orders through SharePoint and Oracle.
- Review and quote service pricing when allowed.
- Quote prototype parts according to established guidelines.
- Develop internal and external relationships.
- Ensure contract review is completed in a timely manner.
- Review contracts for acceptance.
- Manage Oracle price lists.
- Resolve issues internally or with customer.
- Use established processes to ensure system integrity.
Sales Representative Job Requirements As a Sales Representative you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associated degree REQUIRED
- 2 years of experience in sales, service support, or administrative support.
- Technical knowledge - Working computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience:
- Customer interaction
- Bachelor's degree.
Sales Representative BenefitsAs a Sales Representative with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Sales Representative Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCECA1
your application has been submitted