Job Description If you are an experienced Billing Account Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Billing Account Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Billing Account Analyst Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Billing Account Analyst will include:
- Compensation (Range): 31.43 / hour
- Hybrid: 4 days in office (M-Th In-office & Friday - Remote)
- The Real Estate Account Analyst manages various processes to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data (transaction records, financial processing, and control transaction processes) in the JDE Property Management system. The efforts of this position result in proper payments to the landowner as a result of proper escalation, data and billing corrections for customer and landlord accounts and other JDE functions.
- Responsible for landlord account reconciliation process. Process includes: review of the general ledger and all associated sub ledgers in accordance with the legal contracts to verify accuracy of payments or billings; recommend necessary adjustments and work with Property teams to negotiate settlements when necessary; upon final determination, make corrections in JDE.
- Interacts with Landlords via telephone, email or other correspondence. Explain contract terms and outcomes of account reconciliations both past and present. Communicates solutions for over payment collection.
- Researches and interprets various legal documents and contract terms. Corresponds with internal teams/departments and external account holders to ensure accuracy in billing, payment and overall data integrity. Escalates issues found during this process.
- Updates JDE when data issues are identified. These updates directly impact billing, payments, and FAS13 financials. Ensures all terms and conditions are accurate in JDE per the legal contract.
- Responsible for administering multiple recurring processes that have an impact on monthly financials. All processes require a thorough review of data output, legal contracts and updates to JDE. Processes include, but are not limited to, the monthly escalation of all revenue and expense, termination of revenue and expense streams, detection of data inaccuracies that result in incorrect FAS13 adjustments.
- Responsible for working on special accounts, data integrity reports and projects which may fall as an exception to normal processing.
- Has thorough knowledge of JDE tables and field usage. Understands flow of data from Property Management to General Ledger. Understands required field use for Recurring Billing, Escalation, FAS13 processing.
- Works under monthly deadlines to ensure timely financial adjustments.
Billing Account Analyst Job Requirements As a Billing Account Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years Accounting experience
- Experience reviewing Legal Real Estate contracts preferred
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a fast paced detail oriented profession
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent pc skills - Microsoft Office - specifically Excel
- Ability to comprehend legal documents
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong analysis and reporting capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet monthly deadlines
Billing Account Analyst BenefitsAs a Billing Account Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Billing Account Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDCC1
your application has been submitted