Job Description If you are an experienced Embedded Software Controls Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Embedded Software Controls Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Embedded Software Controls Developer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Embedded Software Controls Developer will include:
- Compensation (Range): /42-47 hour:
- The company is seeking to hire a person with embedded software development expertise. This team develops control algorithms and produces code for vehicle features related to climate, starting, locking, lighting, alarms, windows, powered enclosures, and seats.
- Responsibilities include owning and reviewing requirements, creation of high level functional specification design, and delivery of quality code using Matlab/Simulink or C in an Autosar Classic environment.
- They must possess the capability to conduct design reviews for new content, resolve vehicle/bread board software issues, unit test content, and ideally have 5+ years of engineering work experience and domain knowledge.
Embedded Software Controls Developer Job Requirements As a Embedded Software Controls Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver AutoSAR Classic software using Matlab/Simulink and/or C code
- Generate functional requirements and manage change requests to the software design
- Define software interfaces both at the AutoSAR Composition and ECU boundary for Signals and Services (SOME/IP)
- Provide software unit testing including familiarity quality code coverage metrics (Condition, Decision, MCDC and tools like Model Advisor/Polyspace)
- Resolve issues during internal software Integration or at vehicle breadboard
- Directly test software function using virtual and physical hardware
- Support vehicle launch
- Understanding of embedded hardware and software design
- Knowledge of control theory and algorithm design
- MATLAB/Simulink, Jira, and Github experience required (Jama a plus)
- Familiarity with CAN/Ethernet tools, AutoSAR, and Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- 5+ years of engineering work experience
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science Bachelors Degree
- Full Stack Screening Assessment via Hacker Rank or IKM TeckCheck is preferred. IF NOT , please highlight in the resume, and implicitly within, their number of years in C programming
Embedded Software Controls Developer BenefitsAs a Embedded Software Controls Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Embedded Software Controls Developer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted