If you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst with strong bilingual (French & English) skills and are looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm, and our clients include some over the nation's biggest companies.This is a 12- month contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!Bilingual Business System Analyst (French / English) Min 12 Months Contract (Long-term Projects) Montreal QCCLIENT
- Global Mining Company
- Montreal, QC H3A 1H6
- Remote mostly
- Contractor will need to be available for meetings in Montreal office 2-5 times per month.
- Must have complete Proof of Covid Vaccination to be eligible.
- Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Determines most useful business solutions for the company.
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals.
KEY OBJECTIVES Requirements Gathering and Analysis: Engage with stakeholders to understand and capture both business and technical requirements.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Solution Design and Recommendation: Collaborate with technical teams to design and model solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies that will best serve the business needs.
- Documentation and Communication: Produce clear and detailed technical documentation, including system architectures, API specifications, and data models. Present and communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance and Testing: Assist in designing test cases based on technical specifications. Collaborate with QA teams to ensure solutions are properly tested against requirements.
- Project Management Support: Work with project managers to ensure technical aspects of projects stay on track. Identify potential technical risks and propose mitigation strategies. Expected Results:
- Clear Technical Specifications: Comprehensive technical documentation that provides clear guidance to development teams. Effective Solutions: Solutions that are technically sound, scalable, and aligned with business objectives.
- Stakeholder Alignment: Consistent positive feedback from stakeholders about understanding and addressing their technical and business needs.
- Project Success: Successful completion of projects with minimal technical issues or setbacks. Continuous Improvement: Recommendations for process and technology improvements based on emerging trends and organizational feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field is advantageous.
- A Master's degree is a plus. Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, with at least 3 years in a technical BA role.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing technical solutions in collaboration with IT teams.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies like Agile and Scrum.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in data modeling tools like ERD, UML diagrams, etc.
- Familiarity with database systems, API integrations, and software development frameworks.
- Understanding of cloud platforms, cybersecurity protocols, and enterprise IT architectures.
- Soft Skills: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to translate complex technical jargon into understandable terms for business stakeholders.
- Certifications (advantageous but not required): Certification in Business Analysis (e.g., CBAP, PMI-PBA).
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
your application has been submitted