Job Description If you are an experienced Contract Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Contract Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Contract Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Contract Specialist will include:
- Compensation (Range): $58.00 - $64.00/ hour (depending on experience)
- Solicitation, negotiation, award, and post award administration of Information Technology software, hardware, maintenance, and services.
- Executing day-to-day procurement activities in support of the Information Technology organization, including but not limited to:
- o agreement/contract/amendment negotiation
- o contract administration
- o invoice resolution, supplier relations management, etc.
- Contributing to Procurement goals & objectives by negotiating and executing Master Agreements and commercial strategies.
- Supporting local implementation, adoption, and compliance with Contracting Standards & Procedures.
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to enhance and streamline contracting processes.
- Managing assigned categories effectively and efficiently, with focus on high stakeholder engagement/management.
- Mitigating procurement risks, while reducing total cost of ownership without negatively affecting value.
- Maintaining appropriate contract files in accordance with document retention policies.
- Supporting periodic audit activities.
- Driving formal RFx (requests for information, proposal or quote) through Ariba and iCertis, including but not limited to:
- o performing pre-bid / pre-award meetings.
- o analyzing suitability of bids dependent on time constraints, cost, safety and quality assurance.
- o prepares bid evaluations and seeks appropriate approvals for award.
- Resolving contract issues/disputes (pricing, quality, timing, claims, liens, etc.)
- Collaborating with Legal to ensure compliance with all clause owner requirements and legal statutes.
Contract Specialist Job Requirements As a Contract Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree or 8 years equivalent experience with Procurement and/or Information Technology business.
- Experience with purchase orders, sourcing, negotiations, and contracting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SAP, Ariba, and other procurement technologies.
- Experience leading multiple Procurement initiatives concurrently across sourcing, contracting, materials management, and/or Procure-To-Pay (P2P).
- Procurement experience in the energy industry.
- Ability to interface across functions and with key stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence critical decisions.
Contract Specialist BenefitsAs a Contract Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Contract Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDP66
your application has been submitted