Job Description If you are an experienced Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer. Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer will include:
- The EMC Test Engineer is responsible for planning, developing, and executing test campaigns according to specifications to ensure that systems and components meet reliability, customer, and governmental requirements. They will develop standard operating procedures, conduct complex or critical EMC testing, and compose/review EMC test reports.
- This role will address testing problems and perform thorough root cause analysis.
- The EMC Test Engineer will interact with customers, suppliers, and affiliates to coordinate testing, discuss test results, and investigate/follow-up customer concerns.
- They will also deliver presentations and participate in facility planning activities.
- Reads and understands customer test standards based on verbal/written inputs, follows the established test plan, and accurately records results; analyzes and reports test data results.
- Identifies/locates equipment required for testing and testing setup.
- Conducts EMC testing in compliance with applicable industry standards, and/or customer test standards as required.
- Develops test/equipment procedures, when required
- Provides recommendations to management regarding process and facility improvements and upgrades.
- Maintains accountability for data acquisition systems and computing resources (Nexio).
- Training and overseeing all testing related issues (setup sign off, equipment used or needed, problems with connectivity).
- Compile data for OEM recognition updates
- Examining the instruments and assessing their results
- Ensuring all the testing laboratory instruments are utilized properly and recognizing the required instruments for all the procedures followed
- Conducting internal audits
- Generating evaluations sheets (DVP&R)
- Cable loss, inputting calibration data into test system.
- Reviews customer and internal technical specifications and lab procedures; recommends continuous improvement suggestions.
- Perform system calibrations/SPC on BCI, CE, RI, RE and NFPT.
- Maintain knowledge on EMC standards, test procedures, instrumentation, technology, and engineering service capabilities by internal training sessions, external seminars, and technical articles.
- Provide technical guidance and support to department as it relates to current/future testing specifications needs as well as updates within the field.
- Participate in current/future ISO 17025:2017 certification activities related to lab equipment
Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer Job Requirements As a Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics AND 2-5 years EMC Test Engineer OR Associates in Electronics AND 4+ years of EMC Test Technician experience OR military RF background (Radar, ECM, etc.) AND 4+ years of EMC Test Technician experience.
- Knowledge with ISO17025, GMW3097, CS 00054 and other automotive standards/specifications.
- Detailed knowledge of test methodologies and test data processing in order to conduct basic testing and write reports which includes knowledge of emissions and immunity testing, such as radiated immunity, radiated and conducted emissions, electrostatic discharge test procedures (ESD), conducted immunity, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and oral presentation skills to interpret information based on a general knowledge of the organization, its products, and/or procedures to provide an independent explanation and discussion.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines, as well as the ability to plan and organize, giving attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Proven ability to share skills with others as well as ability to thoroughly explain technical items in a non-technical way.
- Proficiency using MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Software automation knowledge.
- Experienced in generating DVP&R's.
Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer BenefitsAs a Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Direct Hire EMC Test Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted