Job Description If you are an experienced Sourcing Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Sourcing Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Sourcing Specialist Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Sourcing Specialist will include:
- Compensation (Range): $43 - $46/ hour
- This role is open to candidates in Charlotte and Raleigh.
- Hybrid opportunity 2 days a week in the office required.
- Develops sourcing strategies along with key customers for complex high value equipment or services i.e. internationally sourced solar panels.
- Participates in cross functional teams to implement sourcing strategies negotiates with middle but primarily upper level management of suppliers and manufacturers.
- Develops requests for quotations and proposals analyzes supplier responses and negotiates and awards contracts and agreements.
- Performs purchase order and agreement maintenance including invoice mismatches prices changes etc.
- Maintains effective interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers. Manages post award supplier activities settlements claims or disputes.
- Maintains knowledge of commodities sources of supply diversity opportunities and market conditions that may impact future procurement.
Sourcing Specialist Job Requirements As a Sourcing Specialist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors degree required masters a plus but not required
- 3+ years experience
Sourcing Specialist BenefitsAs a Sourcing Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Sourcing Specialist Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDDUKE1
your application has been submitted