Job Description If you are an experienced Communications Specialist (Hybrid) looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Communications Specialist (Hybrid). This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Communications Specialist (Hybrid) Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Communications Specialist (Hybrid) will include:
- Compensation (Range): $47.00 - $52.00/ hour (depending on experience)
- Hybrid- After onboarding, must be able to work in the office 2-3 days p/wk.
- The Communications Consultant - Account Managers are responsible for managing the development and execution of all communications projects for customer work to ensure message and brand consistency and align with corporate strategies.
- Serve as the Account Manager and key communications strategist, advisor and coordinator for Advertising, Brand and Creative Communications. Support development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans based on an understanding of the client and designed to achieve business goals. Coordinate with other sections in Corporate Communications. Provide information and insights to support the ongoing planning and evaluation process.
- Serve as primary point of contact with key clients on their communications projects. Develop and implement project plans including schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients based on understanding their business, their goals, their customers and their issues. Maintain open lines of communication that include the right balance of in-person interaction and attendance at their meetings.
- Collaborate with the Creative Services teams on all marketing, advertising and creative development to ensure consistency and on-strategy execution. Ensure that work product is high quality and developed in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Follow defined workflow process.
- Work with key clients and the External Digital Communications Channels team to improve the company's online marketing channels and ensure processes are followed.
Communications Specialist (Hybrid) Job Requirements As a Communications Specialist (Hybrid) you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English or related field
- 8+ years of account management experience
- Advertising, branding and marketing communications experience
- Analysis and project management experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in producing integrated campaigns, such as print collateral, videos, digital media, social media, radio, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience with a work management system (e.g., Workamajig)
- Ability to work closely with and resolve communications issues with key clients
- Ability to build, develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in providing communications counsel and advice to clients
- Comfortable working in highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan communications that are tied directly to measurable business results
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal direct supervision
- Experience handling conflict and contentious issues internally and externally
- Previous energy industry experience is helpful
- Knowledge or experience with Kanban principles
Communications Specialist (Hybrid) BenefitsAs a Communications Specialist (Hybrid) with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Communications Specialist (Hybrid) Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDDUKE1
your application has been submitted