If you are an experienced Bilingual Procurement Project Contractor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm, and our clients include some of the nation's biggest companies. This is a 12-month contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!Bilingual Procurement Project Contractor, Montreal, Quebec (Hybrid)Position based in Montreal, Quebec (hybrid - 2 days per week in office)We are looking for a Project Contractor - Environmental & ESG Services to be part of the Atlantic Category Management team, focused on supporting the Strategy Specialist. The successful candidate will occupy a strategic position in the Montreal office and will have the opportunity to travel (mainly in Canada and the United States) to meet with the businesses' stakeholders and suppliers. This position is an opportunity to work as part of a global procurement team and collaborate closely with global operations, processes and stakeholders. Reporting to the Strategy Specialist, the incumbent will be responsible for the followingRESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and develop various ESG initiatives in the pipeline that will have an impact on procurement;
- Manage EcoVadis deployment, including communications coordination, mailing list management and coordination with strategic suppliers;
- Development of various tools to optimize supplier relationship management, key performance indicators, supplier qualification, etc;
- Support for the organization and management of recurring meetings with strategic suppliers and key stakeholders;
- Extract, manipulate, analyze and interpret data from project management and procurement systems (e.g. SAP, Ariba);
- Assist in preparing tender documents, evaluating bids, conducting business analysis, negotiating with suppliers and developing recommendations for contract award.
- Participation, support and recommendations in the selection of preferred suppliers for environmental services; and
- Participation in the management and negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Bachelor's degree; Two to four years' experience in project management, purchasing and supply management or sustainable development.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as a thorough command of MS Office (advanced Excel and Power Point skills).
- Experience with Ariba, SharePoint and Eco Vadis;
- Ability to analyze complex data, derive coherent interpretations and present them concisely;
- Ability to systematize, present and recommend data to help the business make strategic decisions
- Effective organizational skills, including time management
- Ability to actively promote the organization's brand by demonstrating integrity, professionalism and execution in all actions;
- Autonomy and ownership;
- Problem-solving spirit;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail; and
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disabilityIND_CA_3
your application has been submitted