Job Description If you are an experienced Automotive Warehouse Supervisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Automotive Warehouse Supervisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Automotive Warehouse Supervisor Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Automotive Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- Manage employees in a UAW environment.
- Work Site Description:100% on site
- Preferred Work Schedule:14:30 to 23:00
- The main function of a warehouse supervisor is to oversee warehouse employees in order to meet business objectives for assigned departments regarding safety, quality productivity, responsiveness, and more.
- Counsel and support hourly employees with needs/concerns as required.
- Address performance behaviors by commending those that are positives and discouraging those that are negative.
- Uses Quality Network problem solving process to address opportunities within area and engage work force for ideas.
- Apply Workplace Organization (WPO) process to improve layouts and efficiency.
- Perform daily Timekeeping System (TKS) updating to ensure accurate processing of payroll data.
- Use A-3 reporting format to document problem solving activities and observe local A-3 guidelines.
- Conduct daily meetings to communicate business performance and have two-way discussions with employees.
- Perform and document weekly safety observation tours of departments.
- Plan daily workloads in advance.
- Support colleagues to optimize shift performance.
- Observe contractual requirements (National and Local).
- Enforce Shop Rules.
- Perform daily SOP audit checks.
- Advance skills through Individual Development Plan (IDP) process.
- Keep General Supervisor Shop Committee apprised of all pending activities.
Automotive Warehouse Supervisor Job Requirements As a Automotive Warehouse Supervisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Understand of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Knowledge of scheduling and other management systems.
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees and elicit work output.
- Knowledge of quality control procedures.
- High school graduate with at least 1-2 years of technical or business school training.
- Training in skilled trades area or equivalent technical training.
- 10+ years of experience required.
Automotive Warehouse Supervisor BenefitsAs a Automotive Warehouse Supervisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Automotive Warehouse Supervisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: INDAUTOW2
your application has been submitted