Job Description If you are an experienced Capital Project Construction Manager looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Capital Project Construction Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Capital Project Construction Manager Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Capital Project Construction Manager will include:
- Compensation (Range): $50 - $55 / hour
- Execute Electronics-Grade piping and process projects at the Morrisville PA ESM Facility from conception to completion.
- Lead project planning track progress oversee risk evaluation and construction.
- Develop project scope changes for approval then implement.
- Track project progress to plan and communicate project status and performance to internal Stakeholders.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve project delivery.
Capital Project Construction Manager Job Requirements As a Capital Project Construction Manager you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 or 4 Year College depending on experience
- SAP Experience
- Excel Knowledge
- Any Certifications
- BS Engineering Degree and 5-10 Years Equivalent Experience Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMI Project Management Professional PMI-PMP Certification is a Plus
Capital Project Construction Manager BenefitsAs a Capital Project Construction Manager with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Capital Project Construction Manager Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted